Monday, January 23, 2017

Mr x and Caeda - * Wicca's Wardrobe Exclusives @ Fantasy Collective

Cross the great undulating dunes... golden and alluring... navigate the medina... and then... follow the road of 1,000 kasbahs... if you dare --- but, then again, Mr. X always dares... I can see him coming to me slowly like a  shimmering afterglow...  of love... lemon grass and indigo... and always ... musk...


Yes, I am   feeling  again like watching the sun sink into an incandescent sky... and, yes, Mr. X in this new outfit called Caeda by Wicca's Wardrobe we will make our own fireworks... that even Lawrence of Arabia would envy! This comes with common and  rare gotcha sets and all are a must have...  many colored huds are  involved as well as fabulous jewelry....


I love this new  outfit.... it comes in so many options... even rare gatchas--- it is made for  mesh bodies... slink, belleza and of course maitreya (worn)... I love the metal corset -- it had a hud that changes colors...   And, then the sexy thong  metal bottoms... oh la la... and of course the fabulous  jewelry -- arm and thigh bands that are artfully crafted....

Not to mention the headpiece that is  pure goddess.... so, Mr. X... it is dawn... and in this you told me, I looked like the Goddess of the Dawn... the start of a new day... think of all the discoveries that lie ahead of us... and the memories that bind us... You are my sun, Mr. X and I like the moon...  constantly inconstant but always here...  your penumbra of life.....



Outfit - Wicca's Wardrobe - @ Fantasy Collective
Caeda - Common and Rare ...
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lately/217/89/1001


Hair - No.Match

No comments:

Post a Comment