Friday, February 10, 2017

Mr. X and Eleanor -Aleutia and Luminesse @ Swank

Dreaming of a long ramble around a quaint seaside town... salt water taffy and long walks on a boardwalk weathered by the elements and time... and the many feet that have walked along the aged planks.  I found the most sensational outfit at Swank by Aleutia called Eleanor.  It comes made for mesh bodies and for maitreya bodies -- I am wearing my Lara Maitreya and have not had to make ONE adjustment - Yay!

 I am in love with the slit in the sleeves of the square neckline.  Best of all the sleeves have a semi transparent pattern that mirrors the pattern in the mini skirt... Eleanor is so well made. There is a hud for the top where you can change the blouse and sleeves separately -- there are 30 colors to choose from and all the new trending colors for the season.


In my blog, I tend to favor the fire colors, warm reds, passionate golds, vibrant orange -- but, I also like blue, ok Mr. X likes blue...and the blue pattern in Eleanor's skirt is beautiful... it reminds me of a turbulent ocean with its swirling pattern.  Eleanor has six different skirt patterns to choose from.... I am just showing three, all are fabulous.  One thing I really like about Eleanor is that it is damn sexy from the back... with its wide open back and flowing sleeves.... it is pure romance!


I have paired Aleutia's Eleanor with another find from Swank, the earring and necklace set by Luminesse  called Lum Yeshia Raelee.  I love the heart shapes in the drop earrings made of the finest citrine and the lovely gold necklace made of citrine and topaz with it's artful arabesque shape




Wearing Swank exclusives:

SWANK LM http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

Dress - Alueutia - Eleanor

Necklace and Earrings - Luminesse  called Lum Yeshia Raelee



No comments:

Post a Comment