Monday, February 6, 2017

Mr. X -- a dark Valentine.... My Bloody Valentine @ Scala thru 2/17 !Lyrical B!zarre

Valentine's Day is around the corner.... and I can't wait.... kisses and cuddles.... chocolate.... and .... well giggles.... that is "up" to Mr. X to decide!  La Scala  is presenting  a special  Valentine's Day event --- My  Bloody Valentine.... that runs through Feb. 17.


Not everyone is happy or feels loved just because it is Valentine's Day.  And the handpicked designers  have a darker, more dramatic  take on Valentine's Day --  like this amazing dresses by !Lyrical B!zarre.



 With that in mind I will be featuring several participating designers that explore the dark side of Valentine's Day.... for those that dare!    Today, I am highlighting  two exquisite dresses by!Lyrical  B!zarre...  she is one of my favorite designers on the grid -- I love her I creativity, and eye for detail  -- she never disappoints me.  This dress is called  Lenore.


 Lenor has a gothic vibe with its  flouncy black gauze lettuce edged, handkerchief hemline and  velvet lined black lace long top with its  sexy high neckline.  Velvet and lace leggings and sexy platform heels for slink high feet are included.   Lenore comes in  5 mesh sizes -- I am wearing my Lara mesh Maitreya body and slink feet.

For me, the highlight is the intricate head piece that is a cross between flapper, goth and cyber with a dash of celestial flowers on each ear. It completes this look and makes it out of this world. I am also wearing a gorgeous  necklace by !Lyrical B!zzare called Octavia that is also available at Bloody Valentine. It is  a beautiful  wrote gold and ruby necklace and earring set that is classically gorgeous.... you will be seeing more of it!

The second dress, Evangeline is a  beautiful carved velvet ball  gown with a faint floral pattern that is the essence of grace. The bra top is reminiscent of feathers and the texture is sensational.



I love the necklace that comes with Evangeline  This stylish choker  with its black tarnished  silver and drops of red rubies hint at the past, present and future... and drapes gracefully at your neckline.   I paired this with Octavian earrings that are  ornate and fit for a dark Valentine's day Queen.


Evangeline's headdress replete with horns is feathered with obsidian beads that echo the bra top of this gown hints at a past that is not entirely innocent.


Wearing - My Bloody Valentine Exclusives @ Scala
http://slurl.com/secondlife/New/228/166/22

!Lyrical B!zaare
Dress #1  Lenore
Dress #2 Evangeline
Necklace Octavia
Scala event LM SLurl: http://slurl.com/secondlife/New/228/166/22

Hair  Shi (not at Scala event)


No comments:

Post a Comment