Thursday, May 25, 2017

Mr X and Sandra Fabulous in Fringe by LRD @ Swank


Tapping my foot to the beat of the music. Eyeing him. He looks a little confused. I wonder if he is socially untouchable. I know I never look confused...especially wearing this  elegant dress that is an exclusive at Swank created by LRD and called Sandra.


I love the sexy deep plunging neckline and the asymmetric hemline and the way the fringe  trails embellishing the look of this dress.  The spaghetti straps and the sleek fit shows off every curve...

 It is made for  belleza, slink isis, freya and maitreya mesh bodies. It comes with a color changing hud featuring ten of the hottest colors of the season. There are also two hud options for the beads on the fringe you can choose between silver or gold to match your  accessories. I combined this with the cute shoes from Zex's outfit called Grace that I already blogged. Love that outfit and the shoes with its massive color changing hud!

To me, Sandra exudes confidence and sensuality... all wrapped up in fringe... this is a must have for your summer wardrobe exclusively at Swank. Mr. X likes this look and whispers... let's run away together and let the fireworks begin!

Wearing - Swank Exclusives
Dress - LRD - Sandra
Shoes - ZEX- Grace
SWANK LM - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

Hair - Truth - Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment