Sunday, October 1, 2017

Mr. X and Florence and new art gallery

I am wearing the new Florence Gown by Jumo... it reminds me of somewhat of a mix between an elegant gown and sexy lingerie with all the lace and netting it has... I love it.


Florence has a cool mermaid hemline while the top of the gown hugs my bodice and shows off my curves.  The lace netting at mid thigh is perfect for flashing my long legs!  Mr. X loves that!  Florence also comes with a beautiful gold white and black pearl necklace and earring set... perfect accessories for this look. I love how Jumo always provides these little extras making it so easy to style her outfits.

Florence is made for classic, slink, belleza and maitreya bodies and comes with a color changing hud that includes solids and patterns in all the hottest colors of the fall season. I have shot this at a fabulous new art gallery, Rainbow Painters... go check them out, its outstanding. And, keep your eyes open for their special musical events.


Wearing- Jumo -Gown Florence
Hair - Jumo - Mother of Pearl- Salma
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

Location -Rainbow Painters Gallery - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Baker/116/211/62

No comments:

Post a Comment