Saturday, March 3, 2018

Nemea and Mr. X -- Wicca's Wardrobe New Look

Ok- it is March... a tempermental one at that... and I was feeling... tempermentel... the Ides of March and all..  and, then... I saw  the new   look by Wicca's   Wardrobe complete with suspenders...  called Nemea... and, Mr. X, I just let myself fall to the sighs of the moon... Wicca's Wardrobe  makes that easy


Raindrops fall like jewels and I will never forget the way you looked at me when I appeared in this cool rocker look ... with a dash of ruffles so sweet and  then, the long long lace up leather boots... that just beckon to say... let's dance... and then... well,  you know me... use your imagination... all you SL  peeps are good at that!!! I know I am... or why else would I be here and still intrigued ... really  !


Well, Wicca's Wardrobe is one reason why just look at how fabulous Nemea is.   I am still here, not as much as I use to be... but  never worry, Mr. X and I are still here and more...   RL  takes some  time... and now, I , now  I must make sure  I give my readers the best of the very best  I do always  but  I will edit and I do that in RL so this  will be a joy.... I am after all Sita "Writer".   And  Wicca is Wicca and this comes with a fab color changing  hud  for  boots, laces, ruffles, skirt, belt and even metals... it is made for maitreya and  slink bodies...  just get it!


I am  feeling somehow like a tiki party... with that crazy Hawaiian music... I can smell the soft sea  breeze... taste the pineapple and  revel in the luau...aloha  vibe.... and, yes,  feeling suspended in the best way... wearing Wicca's Wardrobe....



Wearing -   Outfit - Wicca's Wardrobe -Nemea
Main Store - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New/113/141/22
MP - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/156512

Hair - Jumo
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

Tattoos
White Widow

No comments:

Post a Comment